Food Intolerance & Environmental Sensitivity Test
Sensitivities and intolerances to foods and environmental compounds are on the increase and can cause varying amounts of distress to the body. Most affected by these reactive compounds are the gastrointestinal and immune systems with a wide range of symptoms including indigestion, bloating, gas, IBS and other bowel conditions, body pain, arthritis, skin conditions (rashes, eczema, psoriasis), chronic fatigue, frequent infections, hay-fever, fluid retention, swollen glands, depression, headaches, and migraine to name a few.
The Food and Environmental Sensitivity Assessment is a safe and non-invasive test that utilises hair analysis to assess sensitivity to a broad range of food and environmental compounds. The hair retains energy patterns which can be measured by advanced techniques called electro-acupuncture (EAV) and bioresonance. This energy-based testing procedure has been used for over sixty years, and due to its safety and reliability, it continues to gain popularity and trust, has rapidly evolved and is suitable for all ages.
Only $190 and includes a comprehensive report and a half hour consultation with our practitioner who will assist you with the necessary dietary and lifestyle changes to help you feel and perform at your very best!
Try our Food and Environmental Sensitivity Assessment Today!
Elements we test for:
- Animal Proteins: Beef, Chicken, Egg – Whole
- Bacteria: Staphylococcal Bacteria, Streptococcal Bacteria, Mixed SIBO, Moraxella catarrhalis, Helicobacter pylori, Bacillus cereus, Escherichia coli (E. coli).
- Beverages: Alcohol, Beer, Caffeinated Drinks, Cocoa, Coffee, Tea, Wine.
- Dairy Products: All Dairy, Caseinates, Cow’s Milk,, Lactose, Whey.
- Environmental Compounds: Acrylic Paint, Chlorine, Detergents, Diesel, Dust Mite, Fabric Softeners, Feathers, Flower Pollen, Grass Pollen, House Dust, Grass Pollen, Mixed Pollens, Moulds, Natural Gas, Oil Paint, Paint Mix, Perfume/Aftershave, Petrol – Leaded, Petrol – Unleaded, Pine Pollen, Sheep’s Wool, Tea Tree Oil, Tobacco Smoke.
- Fish: Fish (Mixed)
- Food Additives: Amaranth, Benzoic Acid, Erythrosine, M.S.G, Phosphoric Acid, Ponceau Red, Salicylates, Sodium Nitrate, Sodium Nitrite, Sodium Sulfate, Sodium Sulphite, Tartrazine.
- Food Colours: Food Colours (Mixed)
- Fruit: Apple, Apricot, Avocado, Banana, Citrus Fruit, Coconut, Grapes, Kiwi, Mango, Mixed Berries, Mixed Berries (Raspberry, Boysenberry, Black Currant, Blueberry, Loganberry and Red Currant), Nectarine, Peach, Pear, Pineapple, Plum, Strawberry.
- Grains: Barley, Corn (Processed), Gluten, Oats, Rice, Rye, Spelt, Wheat, Wheat (white flour), Wheat – (wholemeal).
- Miscellaneous Foods: Black Pepper, Salt.
- Nightshade Foods: Capsicum, Chili, Paprika, Potato, Tomato, Nightshade Foods Mix (Capsicum, Eggplant, Potato, Tomato).
- Nuts: Mixed Nuts (Almond, Brazil Nut, Cashew Nut, Macadamia Nut, Pecan Nut, Pistachio Nut, Walnut), Peanut.
- Seeds: Sesame Seed, Sunflower Seed.
- Shellfish: Shellfish (Mixed)
- Soy and Soy Products: Soy Bean, Soy Sauce.
- Sugars: Fructose, Honey, Sugar (sucrose).
- Vegetables: Brussels Sprout, Carrot, Celery, Corn (Fresh), Courgette, Cruciferous Vegetables, Garlic, Legumes, Mushroom, Nightshade Vegetables, Onion, Pea, Pumpkin, Green Bean, Sweet Potato.
- Viruses: Cytomegalovirus (CMV), Epstein Barr Virus (EBV).
- Yeast and Fungi: Candida Albicans, Mixed Candida.
- Yeast: Yeast (Baker’s and Brewer’s Yeast)