Red Seal Floradix 250ml
A unique liquid iron supplement made from herbs, fruit and vegetable juices, and organic iron gluconate.
- Provides nutritional iron.
- Helps maintain vitality, fitness and health.
- Made from fruit, vegetable and herbal extracts plus organic iron gluconate.
- The combination of iron gluconate and yeast, B vitamins and Vitamin C gives Floradix one of the highest absorption rates for all forms of iron, reducing the quantity of iron required.
- Because Floradix is a liquid, it is absorbed faster than a tablet.
- Due to the high absorption rate of Floradix, very little unabsorbed iron enters into the intestinal tract, minimising issues with bowel regularity.
- Floradix can be used by all ages and is particularly suited to women, including pregnant women and nursing mothers.
- Contains no artificial preservatives, colouring or flavours.
- Also available in gluten/yeast free formulation (Floravital) and in tablets.
Size: 250 ml
Not to be taken by persons with haemochromatosis.
- Infants 0 – 6 months of age: Take a maximum of 5ml daily or as recommended by your health professional.
- Infants 7 – 12 months of age: Take 5ml daily.
- Children 1 – 5 years of age: Take a maximum of 5ml twice daily.
- Children 6 – 12 years of age: Take a maximum of 5ml three times daily.
- Adults: Take 10ml twice daily before morning and evening meals.
- Once opened, store in the refrigerator and use within 4 weeks.
Each 10ml contains:
- 5.95g Aqueous extract from: carrots, nettles, spinach, quitch roots, angelica roots, fennel, ocean kelp (equivalent to 24ug Iodine per 20ml serve)
, African mallow blossom, orange peel.
- 3.24g Fruit concentrates of: pears, red grapes, black currants, oranges, blackberries, cherries, beetroots.
- 1.17g Aqueous yeast extract
- 0.02g Wheat germ aqueous extract
- 0.10g Rose hip aqueous dry extract
- 0.42g Honey
- 7.5mg Iron II (from ferrous gluconate)
- 10.0mg Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)
- 0.8mg Vitamin B1 (Thiamine)
- 0.9mg Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)
- 0.4mg Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCl)
- 0.6mcg Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin prep.)
- Natural flavours